DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
The following applies to all trips booked and organized by Transformative Travel LLC. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as all terms are binding once a trip is booked. Receipt of deposit and/or final payment is acknowledgment that registrant has read and accepts the deposit, cancellation, refund and responsibility clauses.
- A 50% deposit per traveller of the total package cost for each trip is due to Transformative Travel LLC within 10 days of booking to secure the trip reservation. All deposits are non-refundable, but can be applied toward a future trip if the cancellation is made 60 days prior to the start of the trip.
- Transformative Travel LLC reserves the right to charge a handling fee of $100.00 per person for any date changes after the initial reservation has been made.
- Full payment for all Transformative Travel LLC trips is due 60 days prior to departure and start of trip.
TRIP INSURANCE – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
TRANSFORMATIVE TRAVEL L.L.C. | GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all tours organized by Transformative Travel LLC. By signing up for a Transformative Travel LLC tour or packaged trip, each customer accepts all aspects of these terms and conditions.
- Transformational Travel LLC and its principals and agents, are not responsible for, and do not assume responsibility for, the acts or omissions of any third-party contractors, outfitters, airlines, railroads, ship owners, charter air carriers, shuttle and taxi drivers, hotels, lodges, independent fishing guides or other service providers engaged by Transformational Travel LLC on behalf of the tour member, or the tour member directly, in connection with any tour.
- Further, the tour member is subject to the tariffs, terms, and conditions of all tickets, vouchers, and contracts of such hotels, airlines, railroads, operators, owners and contractors issued in connection with the tour, and the issuance and acceptance of any such tickets, vouchers and contracts shall be deemed to be consent to such conditions.
- Transformational Travel LLC. in its sole discretion reserves the right to: (1) make such alterations in the tour itinerary as it deems necessary or desirable, (2) to refuse to accept or retain as a member of the tour party any person at any time (in such case refund will be based on the actual cost of the unfinished portion of tour), and (3) to pass on to tour members all expenditures occasioned by delays or occurrences beyond their control.
- Transformational Travel LLC. reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel any tour prior to departure, in which case full refunds will constitute full settlement to the tour member. Prices quoted are based on foreign exchange values and tariffs currently in effect, and prices are subject to change.
- Baggage and personal effects of tour members, including items purchased, are the sole responsibility of such tour members at all times and no agent of Transformative Travel LLC is authorized to accept these for storage, safekeeping, or transportation.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, TRANSFORMATIVE TRAVEL LLC DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE TOUR MEMBER, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Transformational Travel, L.L.C. is a Maryland-based Limited Liability Company. Receipt of deposit and/or final payment is acknowledgment that registrant has read and accepts the cancellation / refund and responsibility clauses.